5=30 6=40 bfd=120
Let's use the area formula,
our base is 4.6cm, so b=4.6
our height is 2.5cm, so h=2.5
plug this in for our b and h
, multiply the 4.6 by the 2.5 and you get 11.5
a=1/2*11.5, multiply and we get
a= 5.75, rounding our answer to 1 decimal would give us,
did it in rsm
10a: △ABC is an Equilateral triangle with all acute angles.
10b: △BCD is A scalene triangle with all acute angles.
10c: △BDE is An Isosceles triangle with one obtuse angle.
10) Looking at the diagram at the bottom left;
- △ABC has 3 equal internal angles and as such, it means it will have 3 equal angles.
Thus, we can classify it as; Equilateral triangle with all acute angles.
- △BCD has 3 unequal angles. Thus, it's 3 sides are not equal. Also all the angles are less than 90°.
We can classify it as;
A scalene triangle with all acute angles
- △BDE has 2 equal angles and one angle greater than 90°. This means it has 2 equal sides.
Thus, we can classify it as;
- An Isosceles triangle with one obtuse angle.
<5 = 30
<6 = 60
<BFD = 120
<1 = 47
<2 = 65
<4 = 68
Step-by-step explanation: I finally found you can you pls help me whit my last question ♀️
for the first question- 1/3x + 13/3