Convert this to a factored expression aka distributive property.

2r^2+r

^ means to the power


Convert this to a factored expression aka distributive property.  2r^2+r ^ m

Other questions on the subject: Mathematics

answer: 7. if the functions had a negative leading coefficient and is of even degree, which statement about the graph is true? step-by-step explanation:...Read More
1 more answers
39% chance for only boys, 61% chance for only girls for the first two questionsthe second is a bit trickier,you need a ratio for finding how many would be in 224 groups.100:224 = 6...Read More
2 more answers
Mathematics, 21.06.2019, zariahj044
we can't see all full 4 options, but if this is the full option, than the very left one is correct: -2/5 * -3 3/4remake the question, adding a picture of all the question, or write...Read More
2 more answers