A survey found that 6 out of every 10 students have a blog

Answers

A) 6/10 (information is given from the question)
b) 6/10=x/250
So you do 250*6/10
which is 150 students

A) 0.6

B) 150

Step-by-step explanation:

A) 6/10 = 0.6

B) 0.6 × 250 = 150

answer: 60% of 10 student shave a blog! and the other 40% dont!

Step-by-step explanation: Hope it helps i cant solve anymore due to the response...

60 percent of the students have a blog and 40 percent of the students don’t have a blog.


Do you know the answer?

Other questions on the subject: Mathematics

Mathematics, 21.06.2019, neriah30
150Step-by-step explanation:So, 300 divided by 2/5 = 750.When you simplify:750 - 300 = 450 (NOT DONE YET!)450 - 300 = 150150 is the most simplified answer.\...Read More
1 more answers
its d. the first coordintaes are 10,32step-by-step explanation:...Read More
2 more answers
Mathematics, 22.06.2019, emilylunaa
answer: what is the question you're trying to ask? step-by-step explanation:...Read More
1 more answers