The bacteria escherichia coli are commonly found in the human bladder. suppose there are initially 3000 bacteria present and the bacteria doubles every 20 days.
a.) write a model to represent the number of bacteria after t days.
b.) how many bacteria will be present after 60 days?

Answers

853.3

step-by-step explanation:

they can both be solutions depends on the equation

step-by-step explanation:

what is the equation? ?

76%

step-by-step explanation:

24% are dogs and the remaining is 76% because 100-24=76

£56

step-by-step explanation:



Do you know the answer?

Other questions on the subject: Mathematics

the system of inequity is [tex]y\leq -x+4[/tex][tex]3y> x[/tex]step-by-step explanation: from the given graph it is noticed that we have two related lines. one is solid and anot...Read More
1 more answers