Can anyone who goes to wilfred laurier university message me their discord id there’s a discord that i want to be in but it needs you to put in your discord id .

Answers

answer:

princegamer012 for discord

explanation:



Do you know the answer?

Other questions on the subject: Mathematics

Mathematics, 21.06.2019, monique69
(a) The confidence interval is 0.5321<π<0.6679(b) It can be said, with more than 95% certainty, that the majority of the taxpayers feel that the taxes are too high.Step-by-st...Read More
3 more answers
Mathematics, 21.06.2019, Playboycxm
Going to piggyback off of the "answer" given above me. Your best bet is B. -47-10w=-9w-40-3wStep-by-step explanation:Simplify both sides of the equation like you did with the origi...Read More
3 more answers
Mathematics, 21.06.2019, whaddup8428
Length of the rectangular canvas = 82.7 cmArea of the of the rectangular canvas = 8137.68 cm^2Let us assume the width of the rectangular canvas = xThenArea of the rectangular canva...Read More
3 more answers
1. Let the given line be the graph of function f.2. Let g be the inverse function f. 3. If f(a)=b then g(b)=a. So if point (a, b) is on the original line, point (b, a) will be on i...Read More
1 more answers
39% chance for only boys, 61% chance for only girls for the first two questionsthe second is a bit trickier,you need a ratio for finding how many would be in 224 groups.100:224 = 6...Read More
2 more answers
Mathematics, 21.06.2019, jamarengle2
12.4, 12.387, 12.26, 12.252, 6.241, 6.2, 6.015, 6.009, 1.411, 1.2, 1.056, 1.007, 0.31,   0.13, 0.5, 0.04 step-by-step explanation: ur welcome : )...Read More
1 more answers