A-4 (Democracy is a gov't by the people for the people)
C-3 (If a gov't does not ensure people's rights, the they have the right to overthrow it)
D-2 (Socialism not only relies on massive production and goods distribution, but nothing is privately owned. Everything is owned by the government)
1. Sedition --- acts of verbal or physical rebellion against civil authority
2. Imperialism --- policy extending political, economic, or military rule over another
3. Nationalism --- a strong sense of love and devotion toward a nation
4. Exploit --- to selfishly take advantage of a weaker person or nation
5. Culture --- all the knowledge and values shared by a society
6. Republic --- a form of government in which representatives are elected to exercise power for citizens
1- Sedition is a public and tumultuous uprising against authority, public order or military discipline, without reaching the seriousness of rebellion or betrayal. The term is used to refer to behaviors that can be estimated by the legal authority as a reason for insurrection against the established order.
2- Imperialism is a relationship between countries that is based on ideas of superiority and applying domination practices, which involve the extension of authority and control of one State or people over another.
3- When we speak of nationalism, we refer to an ideology or socio-political movement that seeks to create a feeling of identification in a national community. That is, generate a certain bond and patriotism among citizens of the same country.
4- Exploitation is the use of a person or nation for their own benefit in an abusive way, especially making it work hard and paying little.
5- Culture is defined as the set of knowledge, beliefs and behavior patterns of a social group, including the material means used by its members to communicate with each other and solve needs of all kinds.
6- A republic is a form of state whose maximum authority is not a monarch and the other authorities occupy power through a form of government in which the head of state is in the hands of the president, and representatives are elected by the people.
1. Holocaust --- The systematic mass slaughter of European Jews and others in Nazi concentration camps during World War II
2. Socialism --- A system of social organization in which producing and distributing goods is owned collectively or by a centralized government
3. Bolshevik --- A member of the left-wing majority group of the Russian Social Democratic Workers' Party
4. Liberalism --- A political orientation that favors social progress by reform and by changing laws rather than by revolution
5. Genocide --- The systematic killing of a people group by another
6. Nationalism --- A strong sense of love and devotion toward a nation.
1- In History, it is identified with the name of Holocaust to the ethnic, political and religious genocide against the Jewish people that took place in Europe during the course of World War II under the regime of the Nazi Germany. The murders took place throughout all the territories occupied by Germany in Europe.
2- Socialism is a social and economic system characterized by control by society, organized with all its members, of both the means of production and the different forces of work applied in them.
3- The Bolsheviks were a radicalized political group within the Social Democratic Labor Party of Russia, led from the beginning by Vladimir Lenin, and later by Iosif Stalin.
4- Liberalism is a political current that places the internal and material development of human beings thinking about their social interaction at the center of their thinking. It is a political ideology that advocates that social welfare and social development are compatible with the freedom of their individuals.
5- Genocide is an international crime that includes any act perpetrated with the intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnic, racial or religious group as such.
6- Nationalism is a thought that links an individual to his or her homeland. It is the feeling that a human being has for the home or adoptive land to which he feels bound by certain values, affections, culture and history.
1. Communism-an economic system where all business is controlled by people who share equally in the profits .
3. Socialism -a classless society where control of wealth and property belongs to the state.
2. Nationalism-a strong sense of love and devotion toward a nation .
4. Capitalism-an economic system based on private ownership and competition motivated by profit
5. Fundamentalism-a religious movement based on a literal interpretation of a doctrine.
6. Imperialism-policy extending political, economic, or military rule over another.
Comunism is a system, a theory created by Marx where people would share the profits of business in society and will all benefit from it.
Socialism is the application of communism that many states have tried to do, in a faile attempt, governemt controls everything and instead of making the less benefitted have a better life, they end up all having it worse.
Nationalism is the strong feeling of pride towards a nation, this has been the fuel for many wars and conquers in the past.
Capitalism is the economic system based on free trade and the motivation for profit.
Fundamentalism is the literal interpretation of a doctrine, often religious, and can lead to different acts of extremism and terrorism.
Imperialism is the power and influence that a powerfull country often has over another, could be militar, economic, or cultural, like the US has over Puerto Rico, or like Russia has over Cuba.
1-(EUTHANIASIA) the practice of ending the life of an individual suffering from an incurable condition
2-(GENOCIDE) the systematic killing of a people group by another
3-(LIBERALISM) a political orientation that favors social progress by reform and by changing laws rather than by revolution
4-(NATIONALISM) a strong sense of love and devotion toward a nation
5-(PRAGMATISM) a way of thinking that is more concerned with results than with theories
6- (SOCIALISM) a system of social organization in which producing and distributing goods is owned collectively or by a centralized government
Hope this helps :)