the first event to occur was the addition of Texas as a slave state.
1. the first event to occur was the addition of Texas as a slave state.
2. then Stephen Austin led white American settlers into Texas in 1821.
3. Texas rebels were wiped out by Mexican forces at the Alamo and lastly, it ended with Sam Houston defeating Santa Anna and becoming president of the Republic of Texas.
4. Sam Houston defeated Santa Anna and and became president of the Republic of Texas.
Six similarities between Theodore Roosevelt (1858-1919) and Franklin Delano Roosevelt (1882-1945) were:
-both ran for vice president (Theodore Roosevelt did so in the 1900 elections, while Franklin Roosevelt did it in the 1920 elections)
-both were assistants to the Secretary of the Navy (Theodore Roosevelt reached the office in 1897, while FDR did it in 1913)
-both attended Harvard
-both became president (Theodore Roosevelt was President from 1901 to 1909, while Franklin Roosevelt was President from 1933 to 1945)
-both were private tutors
-both had physical handicaps
1. Texas was admitted to the Union as a slave state.
2. Stephen Austin led White American settlers into Texas.
3. Texas rebels were wiped out by Mexican forces at the Alamo.
4. Sam Houston defeasted Santa Anna and became president of the Republic of Texas.