I know the answer is 7 have a nice day :)
ANSWER 3 : GREEK
ANSWER 5 : CHRISTIANITY
ANSWER 9 : grains, wheat, barley, fruit, vegetables, breads, and cake. olives, grapes, figs and wheat and kept goats, for milk and cheese. They ate lots of bread, beans and olives.
Hopefully some of these will help!!!
1. B. bones
2. B. Ferns grow in every environment.
3. A. Adaptation to different food sources
4. A. Natural selection.
5. D. Too many plants in a small area competed for nutrients.
6. D. The mice could not hide from predators.
7. C. The genes of some kinds of bacteria make them resistant to antibiotics.
8. B. Being able to run very fast.
9. D. Lack of rain interrupted the life cycle of the toads.
10. B. The cricket produces few offspring with no new traits and changes its diet.
11. About 13 major island exist in the Galapagos island and all have diverse and unique species and made his theory on there behavior and adaptation patterns.
What are the five food groups?
Fruit and vegetables.