The answer is a different ideas from different scientist.
Hope this helps!
D. complete agreement among scientist.
The development of cell theory is given by three major scientist (Matthias Schleiden, Theodor Schwann and Rudolf Virchow). They gave three major principles which are as follows.
1. Every living thing in the world is build up of cells.
2. The most basic unit of life is cell.
3. Every cell come from already existing cell.
1. Different ideas from different scientists (such as schleiden and schwann)
2. B. Describe and examine cells
3. Sorry i don't remember this
hope this helps :)
D. complete agreement among scientists
got it right
The answer is A
The development of the cell theory involved different ideas from different scientist.
To support my answer it was created to Matthias and Theodor,however, there were like many other scientists like Rudolf contributed to the theory.
I hope that's help:0
Please chose me for the Brainliest answer :) thx